Chicago Cubs fans have waited 105 years for a World Series title. But they’ll have to wait only until the open of the Cactus League season Feb. 27 to christen a new spring training stadium.
Cubs Park, the newest stadium in the Cactus League, is nearing completion, and the Cubs treated us to a sneak peek of the facilities.
The new ballpark hasn’t yet been “Cub-ified”—much of the signage and adornments are still forthcoming—but the facility has rounded into shape enough to give you a pretty good idea of what attending a Cubs game this spring will feel like.
- The Weekender: March 7-9
- St. Patrick’s Day in Phoenix 2014
- Things to do: Mardi Gras in Phoenix
- Weekender: February 28 – March 2
- Restaurants for Lunch in Downtown Phoenix
- Weekender: February 21-23
- Cactus League Spring Training Guide 2014
- Weekender: February 14-16
- Unexpected Phoenix Attractions
- Weekender: February 7-9
SIGN UP FOR PHX EMAILS
Get our emails with the biggest events, deals, and other cool things in the Greater Phoenix area.
- Hermosa Inn - The Art of Romance Package
- Westin Kierland Resort and Spa - Suite Savings: Limited Time Offer
- Scottsdale Plaza Resort - Spring Training Stay and Play package