Chicago Cubs fans have waited 105 years for a World Series title. But they’ll have to wait only until the open of the Cactus League season Feb. 27 to christen a new spring training stadium.
Cubs Park, the newest stadium in the Cactus League, is nearing completion, and the Cubs treated us to a sneak peek of the facilities.
The new ballpark hasn’t yet been “Cub-ified”—much of the signage and adornments are still forthcoming—but the facility has rounded into shape enough to give you a pretty good idea of what attending a Cubs game this spring will feel like.
- Weekender: April 18-20
- Hollywood Costume exhibit at Phoenix Art Museum
- Weekender: April 11-13
- Easter Events in Phoenix 2014
- Weekender: April 4-6
- Best Rooftop Pools in Phoenix
- Weekender: March 28-30
- Home Cooking in Phoenix
- Weekender: March 21-23
- Where to see wildflowers in Phoenix
SIGN UP FOR PHX EMAILS
Get our emails with the biggest events, deals, and other cool things in the Greater Phoenix area.
- Hilton Phoenix/Mesa - Fight Hunger Package
- Hyatt Regency-Phoenix - Got Tickets?
- L'Auberge de Sedona Resort - Pink Jeep Tour Package